CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Sketches and Favorite Blog!

I have a hero in my scrapbook world. Whenever I need inspiration whether its with scrapbooking or life, I check out my favorite blogger and scrapbook designer, Suzy Plantamura, http://suzyplantamura.typepad.com/. Her stories and pictures always make for a smile. Her designs are incredibly adorable and real. Anyone I have referred her blog to has ultimately fallen in love. I love, love, love Suzy's Blog.

Please send me your favorite blogs. I would love to add them to this one for everyone else to see. The more the merrier guys!!!

And to keep up with the spirit of National Scrapbook Day, I am posting a few sketches to hopefully inspire your pages this Saturday. Have fun!!!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment