Saturday, October 2, 2010
Lets kick the Scrap out of Breast Cancer on October 16, 2010!
Join me and my friends on my first annual All Day Crop benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Our team is called Scrapping in Pink and our goal is to raise $2,500.00. Together as a team, we can scrap while we raise money for this great cause that has affected each of us in one way or another.
Registration is filling up quickly, so if you are planning on attending you better go to Scrapbooks & Stuff right now! We have a few spaces left so HURRY!!
If you haven't decided whether you want to go, let me help you make up your mind...
* Every person attending will receive a goody bag which will include 1 raffle ticket.
* We have 12 fantastic raffles one every hour on the hour.
* You will have the opportunity to increase your chances to win a raffle by buying more raffle tickets for $1 each. Ladies please remember that all proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation.
* Some of the manufactures that we have for our raffles, giveaways and silent auctions are: BoBunny, Echo Park, KI Memories, Prima, Bella Blvd and My Minds Eye just to name a few.
* We will have games for great prizes.
* There will also be a silent auction where you can win amazing super kits filled with paper and embellishments, a personal Cricut with 2 cartridges, and much much more.
* And if you are on a budget, we will also have a mini-garage sale.
* Bring your loose change because there will also be a giant jar to collect all the change which will also be donated to our cause on behalf of our team. Every penny counts!!
* And to keep you nourished and hydrated all day, we will be serving snacks, beverages, lunch and dinner.
Are you excited yet?
All this for $45.00 per person and you will be helping a worthy cause.
If you are unable to attend the event you can still make a donation at the Susan G. Koman website. Every little bit helps.
Posted by Eni at 2:38 PM