CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

More than Favors' Challenge #16 - Fall/Thanksgiving theme

I checked out this challenge and I loved it for 2 reasons...... first, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday (same feeling of Christmas, without the stress of buying gifts) and second, I love making layouts for Thankgiving. The colors are great and the family theme makes it so wonderful to work with. This isn't one of my newest layouts, but I thought it fit the description for this challenge. I wish the picture came out better, but my camera is not as great as I needed it to be, but I hope you like it.


Recipe for my layout:
Bo Bunny pattern paper
Bo Bunny double dot chipboard letters and swirls
Bo Bunny Sticker Sheet
Bazzill Cardstock: Brown, yellow and red
Pop Dots
Brown cat's eye chalk

6 comments:

Scrappy Pink Corner

Super cute layout. I love all the different colors. Where did you buy the paper?

Judy

I love this layout and I wouldn't mind getting it as a Christmas present;)

Charlotte

This is such a beautiful LO. The colors are wonderful and the swirls are the perfect touch. Great!!!

Sandy

Great layout!!!!

Jennifer

Wow! You are great at scrapbooking!!! :) And I couldn't agree with you more: I love Thanksgiving (it's so much less hectic than Christmas and it's so nice to reflect on how good we have it-so much to be thankful for!)!

More Than Favors

love it this is fantastic! Thank you for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge! I hope to see you back for more!

Happy Crafting,
Paula
morethanfavors.blogspot.com

Post a Comment