CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 25, 2012

I Finally Scrapbooked This Weekend!

I feel so lost in the scrapbook world. There are so many new lines and new tools and new machines I have no idea where to begin. But after a very long time, I finally made a few layout for my own album!!! Woo-Hoo!!!  Some are scraplifted from the internet and some are kits from this awesome site http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/. Here are the pics of the projects I worked on:

This is an Easter Layout scraplifted from Judy's class at Scrapbooks & Stuff. I have had these pics sitting in a folder since 2010, waiting for the right paper (We are Memory Keepers) to come along... Thank you Judy!
                                    

This is my Christmas Eve Layout, which I just had to finish. It still needs a title, but I wanted to share....
The paper is from Crate Paper and its not the latest, but to me, it is the cutest. :-)


These two kits I bought from http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/. They were too cute to pass up.



This Spongebob layout is one of mine. I tought this class on June 7, 2012 for Scrapbooks & Stuff. I still have a few kits, if anyone is interested!!! The flowers, Spongebob and Patrick are cricut die cuts and they are sooooo cute.




0 comments:

Post a Comment