CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Out on a Limb...

Welcome back to all the hustle and bustle of our kids heading Back to School. I feel like the local bus lady with drop offs and pick-ups at 3 different schools. Oh yeah, 3 different schools. LOL Which leaves me with little to no scrapbooking time for me. Thank goodness for the adorable layouts from Outonalimbscrapbooking.com that I get to scrap a little bit here and there. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to create my own layouts, but atleast my kids dont miss out on cute albums just because mommy is so busy. I am so happy I go to catch up a little of my pictures.













I LOVE BELLA BLVD. This one is not a kit... It is all mine. I got inspiration from the internet, but it doesn't look anything like the one I was looking at. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment