CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mini Virtual Garage Sale



Hello my friends... I am trying to raise a little money because I am going to take my kids to Disney, so I am having a virtual garage sale. If there is anything you are interested in, please feel free to contact me eni4498@yahoo.com.

I have a lot more stuff to go thru, so stay tuned for new pictures.

***************************************************************************************

3 hot pink drawers... perfect for storing 12x12 paper: $5.00 - SOLD



Disney Princess 8x8 paper: $5.00 obo
Nana Nursury 8x8 paper pack: $5.00 obo


Scrapbook paper carrying tote: $5.00 obo



Index card box. This is for storing ink pads. $2.00 obo - SOLD

Huge paper stack from Die Cuts with a View (only missing 1 sheet) $5.00




0 comments:

Post a Comment