CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ALL DAY SCRAPBOOK EVENT FOR CHARITY!!!

Hello to my friends and family: I have officially joined Team in Training to help raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. As some of you already know, I hosted a scrapbooking charity event last year that raised over $2,000 for Susan G. Komen. This year, I am doing things a bit different. With the help of Team in Training and all of you, we can work together to beat that goal. What really helped us reach our goal were the donations from local companies like yours. Anything you could donate would be a great help to our charity event. If you would like to make a donation to support my participation in Team In Training and help advance LLS's mission, please check out my page: http://pages.teamintraining.org/sfl/diswine11/eneadle or, if you would like to support me and my team and you love to Scrapbook..... I am hosting an All Day Scrapbook event called Scrapping in Pink goes Purple!!! Check out the Save the Date in my previous posting. If you want to attend the all-dayer, please contact me at scrappinginpink@gmail.com and/or eni4498@yahoo.com, and I will send you a registration form. I hope you will visit my web site often. Be sure to check back frequently to see my progress. Thanks for your support! Sincerely, Eni

0 comments:

Post a Comment