CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome back!!!

Its been a long while since I have had a moment to scrapbook... and I have missed it. I was invited to a GNO and I found some mojo. I was inspired by a few magazines, but I find if I can scraplift a little from the greats, then the inspiration will soon follow. Here are a few of my latest projects. Forgive me, but I am still missing all the titles. I am not good at adding them in my titles. That will be a task for my next GNO.

Finally, I worked on this year's Back to School Layout... I am only 7 months late.

My in-laws spend some time together at these wonderful concerts for children and right before the shows, the girls get to meet the performers and learn to use the instruments. It is a cool experience for them and make for fantastic layouts. :-)

Here, we went to a Cookie exchange party at a friend's house and my little one took the whisk from em for a yummy taste.

I made this cutie layout for my brand new little niece...(if I ever get any pictures) This layout was a scraplift from my old local store owner and I came up with the second page on my own....YAY, bring on the inspirations.

2 comments:

Scrappy Pink Corner

super cute layouts. I had lost my mojo for about 3 weeks also, but just got it back with the onesies and the layout posted on my blog. Keep on doing layouts. Don't let anything get in your way.

Minta's Creations

Love your layouts...
Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment